Hi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillonBuck

Reaction score
Long term lurker.

Grew up in a logging farming family, worked both for awhile. It’s the factory grind now.
Still enjoy anything logging.
Prefer Huskys, don’t hate any.

Thank you.
Actually quit lurking and came to beg advice.😏
Ok DillonBuck welcome to AS good idea play the five word game i like to do that ritual religiously and wtf to prove its laid back around here, go ahead and get someones attention I dare ya...I return time after time to hang around and make sure everythings cool around here. Couple years back things got real interesting, matter of fact the mods don't put up with too much bad taste if you know what I mean, there was some pretty dicey moments so far, nothing lately... most can't go into details cuz the second it occurs there will occur a second **** tonne of B.S.~ all sorts, cats and tiny dancers trust me these people are pretty cool~devoted to the place and the Culture those who know...know.IMHO when the fearless leader pulls the fish hooks out of their pockets, things will become way more cool around here. So what sort of advice you intend to beg for? tree climbing....? Go...

Latest posts

Back