• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 262

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So I picked this saw up off if here a couple of months ago and the haven't even ran it. Since then I have picked up a 562 and still have my other 262 so I don't need this one. Here is the original for sale thread! http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husqvarna-262xp.287668/#post-5587136

If you would like more pics I can get you some, but like I said I have never messed with the saw except for unpacking it. I would like $350 shipped obo to the lower 48.

Thanks
Adam

Thank you Ted for the kind words! There is pics in the post that I posted. I just didn't want my gloves off li get then I had to when it is 6* out. So that's why I didn't take any fresh pics. It's supposed to warm up some tomorrow so if there is interest I can get better pics!

I like having the option of a second 262xp!

So did I! But with me having 2 50cc's, 2 60cc's, 3 70cc's and 4 80'ccs. I really don't need a back up for a back up. Also those are just the saws I want to keep and all of them are or will be ported. I household firewood cutter only needs so many. Lol!

So did I! But with me having 2 50cc's, 2 60cc's, 3 70cc's and 4 80'ccs. I really don't need a back up for a back up. Also those are just the saws I want to keep and all of them are or will be ported. I household firewood cutter only needs so many. Lol!

Adam,

It appears you need five 90cc saws to maintain the pattern you have established.

Thank you Dave!

Adam,

It appears you need five 90cc saws to maintain the pattern you have established.

Well I did have two 90cc saws! Now I just have one 99cc saw. Now two of the 80cc saws are ported and act like 90cc saws! Do those count?

Adam, why is this saw still here?

The price is a fair one, even includes shipping.

Guys, this is a good saw offered up by a top-notch seller .... what's the problem?

I think everyone is afraid of my avatar! Thank you Mike, Ted, and Custer for the bump! I think maybe it's because I'm not one of the "big named guy's"! Other then that I don't know.

I think everyone is afraid of my avatar! Thank you Mike, Ted, and Custer for the bump! I think maybe it's because I'm not one of the "big named guy's"! Other then that I don't know.
Nothin to do with that adam, lots of good saws sotting aroun on here these days. Refund season is just around the corner ;)

Back