I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email reply from the guy in Nashville with the five "Husky's"...

Yes I'm willing to sell just one and ship it after receiving a USPS money order,
just letting you know they are NOT Husqvarna, they are a Chinese off
brand supposed to be compatible with Husqvarna 365 parts, they still
do a great job at a third of the price of Husqvarna. I figured why pay
more for a husky when these work just as well, and you will have to
buy expensive Husqvarna bars and chains as they wear out. My used saws
have already paid for themselves many times with the amount of wood
I've cut and sold and used which isn't much.

I'd like $270 shipped for a new one, or $220shipped for a used one.

Screen shot 2014-12-30 at 11.08.02 PM.png
Except that it is not a 'Hand Saw Vise'.

It is a sharpening device that attaches to a bench grinder. You clamp a chisel or plane iron between the jaws at the top, and slowly rotate the crank, so that the edge is evenly ground.

Philbert

Been listed for a year or more. Just recently dropped to $100. I got a soft spot for Olys but its gonna have to drop another 50 to get me interested.
I also question the "needs new plug wire" statement. never wore out a plug wire but those electronic coils have been known to die. good luck finding one. just sayin. no sparky, no buyey

Here is the Ebay special after my first porting job:

And YES, I am the only one EVER to leave the killswitch "on"

I also question the "needs new plug wire" statement. never wore out a plug wire but those electronic coils have been known to die. good luck finding one. just sayin. no sparky, no buyey

Truth, brother Jerry! I have 3 project/parts saws here and one good coil between em.

Guy on CL was asking $500 for a late 2012 372XP... went to go look at it and it was clearly flooded and he couldnt get it to start. I pulled the muffler, took a peak, cleaned it up and made a few adj... Started up but felt like a stiff diaphram... :)

Needless to say a $11 diaphram kit and some tuning time this full wrap, muffler modded (by myself) 372XP runs great!!! So good deals are out and about@!372XP.jpg

Back