I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
336809f49929fdc767636e4b79beb8b2.png

This guy is quite the salesman. Sounds like this "beast" may be to much for me to handle though.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tls/5723510257.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I have a Poulan pro chainsaw with an Oregon 20" bar, 8 Oregon chains, electric sharpener, partial gallon of bar oil, tip hand grease and carrying case. I've got well over $600 invested into everything. Yours for only $350"

Poulan Pro 5020AV, Northern Tool electric sharpener, . . . even if it was $600 Canadian he was a dufus and not worth dealing with.

Philbert

I would have bought it just for the entertainment value. Just like 'dinner and a movie'.
There is a whole thread on these Earthquake saws. Tuned one for my BIL and it seemed to have some snort.

Like I need another 'project', and something else in my garage . . .

If it had still been there, I would have had to buy it; even if I ended up just passing it on to one of you guys. Hopefully, it went to someone who will use it. Otherwise, I may see it at another garage sale in a few months, somewhere in the neighborhood . . . .

Philbert

Back