Jed Walters aka InbredJed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sand sock

sand sock

ArboristSite Operative
i heard about it earlier in the week, that inbred jed passed away from a sheared off incoming maple branch. i know we have all had close calls. something doesnt fall right or trash gets thrown in your face, from upper branches. or after we think a tree is clean into the fall and a branch shears off and goes right past your head as your walking away.

i saw last night ,Left Coast Saws has a tribute shirt to help support the family. if what they have isnt big enough call them and they will get a larger shirt for you. Ineffable! i cant wait to wear that to church

datreeman

datreeman

ArboristSite Lurker
i heard about it earlier in the week, that inbred jed passed away from a sheared off incoming maple branch. i know we have all had close calls. something doesnt fall right or trash gets thrown in your face, from upper branches. or after we think a tree is clean into the fall and a branch shears off and goes right past your head as your walking away.

i saw last night ,Left Coast Saws has a tribute shirt to help support the family. if what they have isnt big enough call them and they will get a larger shirt for you. Ineffable! i cant wait to wear that to church

Just got mine Monday, does run a little small. But overall the quality of the shirt itself is really nice. Thinking about ordering some plain ones, since they're so comfy

Latest posts