just picked up a old mac 440 2 man

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my 940...

saw1179.jpg

saw1181.jpg

saw1183.jpg

saw1184.jpg

saw1186.jpg

saw1187.jpg

VIDEO'

that thing sounds GOOD.

Lets see it in some wood

There is no doubt it is a 940 (1-91/1-92 derivititive) That is why I posted the pictures earlier. You can see how it resembles Cliff's nice saw. As for trading it let me know. I wish it had the gear box as it is different from the earlier models. I am off to a show for 4 days so I will see what you ended up doing with it when I get back.

By the way part out the MC91

Bill

so guys, what is gonna bring me the best bang so to speak in getting a little coin out of this stuff for another project. part out the 91 i take it but what about the 940? whole or pieces.... also have a homie 2100 powerhead that i want to get rid of, suggestions?

Was at an auction probably a month ago that had a Mac 2man saw. From acres sight looked like a 1-92 or 1-93 I think. Watched it go for $40 bucks oops on my part.

The McCulloch that was at Bardo, was a 7-55. It went for $45. I am the guy that bought it, and am still amazed that I didn't have to fight anyone for it. I would have loved to have kept it, but took up a lot of space, and felt that it would be in better hands with another collector.

Latest posts

Back