• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Minty 361 Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Performance

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the market on a Stihl 361 with a few hours run time?
Curious to what a near new one is worth. 2010 model from the states.20240423_165239.jpg[20240423_165259.jpg20240423_165309.jpgATTACH=full]1172338[/ATTACH]20240423_165246.jpg20240423_165257.jpg

Now you can drool.
It's likely built much better than a new one from another place.

Attachments

• 20240423_165243.jpg
    20240423_165243.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
PM me
Oh btw. If you're not near 1K in value don't bother contacting me.

You're quite the sales man.

I guess I'll have to pass on this one. I'll go weep my tears on my 3 new in the box models. You can still buy new ones for the range I listed. But everyone thinks their **** is plated in gold.

You're quite the sales man.

I guess I'll have to pass on this one. I'll go weep my tears on my 3 new in the box models. You can still buy new ones for the range I listed. But everyone thinks their **** is plated in gold.
😆

Plus shipping
near or over 1K
Call Robin Wood an ask or email him.

You're a tire kicker. No offer there. Boo hoo. 👎

Listed it as a trade not a sale. I think a grand is a fair value price once you look, acquire and fix one. People have north of that in rebuilt 200Ts and 1135 or 1128 models. The case adds value, to some, and the original bar. Most say they want PHO. So others want more than the original offer and are happy to add to it with more loops, tools, mods, port work more bars and such. Not uncommon.

About you, hum 🤔
Sorry Charlie.... they were all given out.

😆

Plus shipping
near or over 1K

Listed it as a trade not a sale. I think a grand is a fair value price once you look, acquire and fix one. People have north of that in rebuilt 200Ts and 1135 or 1128 models. The case adds value, to some, and the original bar. Most say they want PHO. So others want more than the original offer and are happy to add to it with more loops, tools, mods, port work more bars and such. Not uncommon.

About you, hum 🤔

Put it up for sale at 1k, so we can settle this.

One of us will be right...

Is this ported at 1k or not ported? I love the 361 ported that I have would entertain another if the price is right
That can be figured out. You likely don't want a case or the stock bar and chain.

What are your plans for one this nice?

Shelf queen
Trailer queen
Gtg Princess
Weekend Worrior
Part time work tool
Redheaded stepchild worked to the bone
Beaten mercilessly in a bucket or up a tree
Given to the new guy for sod work
Always poplar 😉
Left in a ditch when raining or your old Studabaker pu truck
Ran over by the skidder

That can be figured out. You likely don't want a case or the stock bar and chain.

What are your plans for one this nice?

Shelf queen
Trailer queen
Gtg Princess
Weekend Worrior
Part time work tool
Redheaded stepchild worked to the bone
Beaten mercilessly in a bucket or up a tree
Given to the new guy for sod work
Always poplar 😉
Left in a ditch when raining or your old Studabaker pu truck
Ran over by the skidder
Will be worked like it was meant to be.

So is the 361 you're selling ported or not? If so, by whom? Thank you sir.

Some folks prefer saws not to be ported. Just saying.
Collector types big time that way.

I know I would take a stock saw over others that port that is unknown to me with sub par work. Not saying you do.
But how I look at it. Then I have to look for a cylinder if not right.

New 361 shipped to my door by Paveen is 850 PHO.

😆

Plus shipping
near or over 1K

About you, hum 🤔
So what is a mint 044 12mm slant fin worth?

This is not a new in the box saw. This is a "lightly used" saw. Trying to port it to increase the value, to me, decreases the value.

I only want my saws ported by a guy that does this all day every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back