Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustJeff

JustJeff

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
First fire of the season. It will just be an itty bitty one lest I cook us out of here! Manitoba maple or box elder to start.
c98099bc5f297d421ae06ab368f3acf7.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
That's nice.
I have a shed that I built with the intention of one day converting to a little place like that.
What is the little building to the right.
I've had quite a few fires here, last weekend I had a small fire the whole weekend. Tomorrow the high is only 48, same temp it is here right now. Supposed to be in the 30's friday morning.
Got a lot done here today, blue skies and 56 out :happy:.

U&A

The Millstead LLC
It is amazing that the color of an animals fur can dictate so much … for example:

You will see mostly Black Labs as seeing eye dogs, and occasionally Yellow Labs, but you will never see a Chocolate Lab seeing eye dog, they won't even try to train them!!!

Had no idea but now that you say it i can make the connection.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
I finally finished splitting all my white oak. I also got 2 huge buckets split, one white oak and some cherry and ash scraps from the cookie cutting area, and one large wheelbarrow load for this years wood. I also have a couple wire bins that I can burn this yr in the shoulder season that are filled with mainly odds.
Hopefully I can start on next years wood soon. I have a bunch of wood to deliver now which may slow my progress, but I'm going to try to get it done before the new year, it's a good goal anyway.
This load was about 90% locust and the rest is cherry.
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 9.48.25 PM.png

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Doesn’t matter. It will have a muffler mod and timing advance as soon as I test run it to make sure everything works.
I just did that 291 for my buddy last week and he got back to me Monday and said it was like a totally different saw and now he regrets not letting me work on it because the warranty wasn’t expired.

I just did that 291 for my buddy last week and he got back to me Monday and said it was like a totally different saw and now he regrets not letting me work on it because the warranty wasn’t expired.
I’d say the chance of having any issue with a standard carb saw during warranty is pretty low.

I’m excited to try it out. Going to do an advance on my 142 at the same time.

hamish

hamish

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
That's nice.
I have a shed that I built with the intention of one day converting to a little place like that.
What is the little building to the right.
I've had quite a few fires here, last weekend I had a small fire the whole weekend. Tomorrow the high is only 48, same temp it is here right now. Supposed to be in the 30's friday morning.
Got a lot done here today, blue skies and 56 out :happy:.
The little ranch is just a catch all lil shed, keeps the saws, generator, tools, and ooops I burnt the bigger ranch kinda gear,a place to keep the rain off yer head as you watch the bigger fire.