Stihl Diagnostic Software 2.0 (build 2809)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comfixr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For some reason, the 2.0 will not load correctly or maybe im doing something wrong. I've deleted & redownloaded it strait from the SSO. The techs cant tell me why, all I get out of them is well we dont know, it should be working. They tell me all this stuff I can do with the software as far as fuel & the carb, that I cant do with MDG1. Is there something else I should be hooking up to the machines other than the MDG1 test equipment? Right now all I get is a black screen with a working gear & when it stops after 15 or 20 minutes, everything is blank. PLEASE HELP

This is the wrong place here to ask such things. Ask STIHL directly, nobody will know it.
I have asked Stihl, they have no clue. So your saying, there is no one else on this site that are Stihl dealers & technicians that uses this software???

I did, then I uninstalled & redownloaded the software, only to get the same results. Honestly, im to the point where I think its the companies internet security.

Latest posts

Back