whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did call you once, not long after Matt died, and I was going through a really rough time myself. Yep. Funny thing is, I figured your mind would eventually degenerate and use that against me (saw the desperation coming. Whatever. Was what it was. Guess i was looking for a friend. Yep, that happened, my bad apparently.
But keep rocking on, you old shigo lover you lol.
Wasn't it YOUR mind that was going bad ("going through a really rough time myself"). ....and then paranoia set in. So sad when that happens. Alcoholism devastates so many families.

If you're still "looking" ...I'm your Huckleberry Paulsie.

That old cock sucker shouldn’t have attacked my friend Tom. That miserable bastard (Tom) is like a national treasure.. pretty much as old school and hard core as they get.

I was really only teasing for fun, and trying not to take it too seriously, but that, sadlly, crossed a desperate line. Too bad. Certainly not the end of the world though, just one more depressing example of humanity. Nothing new these days, apparently though.

That old cock sucker shouldn’t have attacked my friend Tom. That miserable bastard (Tom) is like a national treasure.. pretty much as old school and hard core as they get.

I was really only teasing for fun, and trying not to take it too seriously, but that, sadlly, crossed a desperate line. Too bad. Certainly not the end of the world though, just one more depressing example of humanity. Nothing new these days, apparently though.
You are such a kunt...and a liar. We never used to fight before I was banned by the owner and rightfully so for what I said to him while involved with MasterBlaster. But you have kept this thread alive to show "how you roll" lol. All your ego dripping parade of mortgaged to the hilt equipment ....just standing there....ad nauseum. You have been picking a fight with me from the minute they let me back in for dominance of my thread. Pathetic. And as I have said...you are likely back on the booze or drugs. You're a mess.

And as for Tom...this is an open forum. Free speech. I said the truth and stand by it. I expected him to be told and come on here and we discuss what I think is worthy of treeman's discussion. It is uncomfortable but interesting and relevant. I have been in many forums over the years but mostly this one and I always have felt if you start a thread you are the host and it is your job to keep it interesting, informative, current and sometimes...dramatic.

There is drama in this subject. Let's have it out. I moved all the time as a kid with my Father's trip to the top of the national corporate ladder. I went to 4 highschools. First one was Lake Forest Illinois. Very very wealthy town. Blacks lived in only one section of town, couldn't live elsewhere. But we, athletes and popular types hung out together. Then I moved to LaSalle Peru Illinois. That town had a "Sundown Rule" which can be understood by watching "The Green Book" well known movie about racism in the 50's, 60's. In LaSalle Peru blacks had to "be out of town by sundown" or else...or else. Needless to say I never saw a black the whole time I lived there. An isolated pathetic alcoholic town. Then I moved to Cincinnati Ohio and again blacks lived by themselves in my suburban town and could only live there. They weren't even allowed to look at houses on "the hill" where I live now and lived with my wealthy parents in hs.

I heard a story from them last year of how they were treated...good example... They weren't allowed to swim in the municipal pool with white people but once a month they were allowed in...alone. But after it was over...they drained the whole pool, cleaned it, and re filled it!! Could you imagine what kids thought of themselves from that? Then I/we moved to Peterborough Ontario Canada. It was so beautiful and we had a lake with a boat slip in our back yard down a hill. There were no blacks there and they condescended to Americans because of racism but they treated First Nation tribes like animals and kept them in reservations.

As for the left using racism to further their political goals and the party itself IS the BLM movement...I think that is all horse schit. And racism has lessened over the decades but from older people like myself the truth comes of how bad it was for them and it was way worse than my example.

You are such a kunt...and a liar. We never used to fight before I was banned by the owner and rightfully so for what I said to him while involved with MasterBlaster. But you have kept this thread alive to show "how you roll" lol. All your ego dripping parade of mortgaged to the hilt equipment ....just standing there....ad nauseum. You have been picking a fight with me from the minute they let me back in for dominance of my thread. Pathetic. And as I have said...you are likely back on the booze or drugs. You're a mess.

And as for Tom...this is an open forum. Free speech. I said the truth and stand by it. I expected him to be told and come on here and we discuss what I think is worthy of treeman's discussion. It is uncomfortable but interesting and relevant. I have been in many forums over the years but mostly this one and I always have felt if you start a thread you are the host and it is your job to keep it interesting, informative, current and sometimes...dramatic.

There is drama in this subject. Let's have it out. I moved all the time as a kid with my Father's trip to the top of the national corporate ladder. I went to 4 highschools. First one was Lake Forest Illinois. Very very wealthy town. Blacks lived in only one section of town, couldn't live elsewhere. But we, athletes and popular types hung out together. Then I moved to LaSalle Peru Illinois. That town had a "Sundown Rule" which can be understood by watching "The Green Book" well known movie about racism in the 50's, 60's. In LaSalle Peru blacks had to "be out of town by sundown" or else...or else. Needless to say I never saw a black the whole time I lived there. An isolated pathetic alcoholic town. Then I moved to Cincinnati Ohio and again blacks lived by themselves in my suburban town and could only live there. They weren't even allowed to look at houses on "the hill" where I live now and lived with my wealthy parents in hs.

I heard a story from them last year of how they were treated...good example... They weren't allowed to swim in the municipal pool with white people but once a month they were allowed in...alone. But after it was over...they drained the whole pool, cleaned it, and re filled it!! Could you imagine what kids thought of themselves from that? Then I/we moved to Peterborough Ontario Canada. It was so beautiful and we had a lake with a boat slip in our back yard down a hill. There were no blacks there and they condescended to Americans because of racism but they treated First Nation tribes like animals and kept them in reservations.

As for the left using racism to further their political goals and the party itself IS the BLM movement...I think that is all horse schit. And racism has lessened over the decades but from older people like myself the truth comes of how bad it was for them and it was way worse than my example.
1633430553354.png

WTF cares, Dave!? What a total load of crap. Obviously you and your guy aren’t working enough if you have time for all this. What does he do while you’re spewing your bs on the internet, slit wood at that lot? Lol. Talk about someone that’s surely thinking of getting another job!

Just saying. Have fun… :laugh:

Back