whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha dave, you dont know a damn thing about what I know and have done
I am in and out catching up on bids today but you are a little boy that hasn't done jack schit UNLESS you are a fraud and a troll misrepresenting who you are. In either case I know...I know. And in either case you don't belong on here.

Tell me about your Gehl? Looked closely at a 540 before buying my first Vermeer track.

And the Carlton stumper?

I love my 540. No issues with 1500 hours on it. They don’t make it anymore due to shortages of that engine size.
Same for the carlton. Only issues have been the usual. Hoses, normal bearing changes, belts, teeth.

I am in and out catching up on bids today but you are a little boy that hasn't done jack schit UNLESS you are a fraud and a troll misrepresenting who you are. In either case I know...I know. And in either case you don't belong on here.

What was Kyle doing while you were “catching up on bids” lol. Let me guess, splitting wood in that sweet lot down below the tracks… or maintaining that historic equipment collection? Lmao

Alright. I like pissing Dave off, but you really are just a young punk and as such, you should go jerk off with the 101 boys. That is the simple truth.
I have been saying that from the beginning. I just hear a punk boy smart ass disrespecting the pro's. The boy don't know Dave and he talks this crap. Well in the meantime,,, :popcorn2:
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!

What was Kyle doing while you were “catching up on bids” lol. Let me guess, splitting wood in that sweet lot down below the tracks… or maintaining that historic equipment collection? Lmao
who is Kyle? And all this started with you saying "I like having the kid around". I could find the post but you know it is there. And you know you like little boys (wink). You and Zinny doing the skinny lol.

Breaking news just in ...ASite rates the top 5 lifts in the "Whadja Do Today" thread...

1. Treevet's puddle jumper
2. Quesidillo's overweight overlength overpriced puddle jumper
3. Treevets 75' Teco
4. Epiklein's new (to him) Int. rear mount
5. And last but least...Quesidillo's Hommo (I mean Omme) potty lift

Latest posts

Back