your favorite vid of tards with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the video I posted in the firewood forum. Bad video because it's from my phone but you get the idea. It's from Renovation Realities on DIY Network. He has no idea how lucky he is to be alive. He escaped with a minor cut.

This the one I was talking about, luckiest guy ever! To stupid to relize all that was wrong and yet still spared. He should have wrote a letter to the guy who invented the ineria brake thanking him for his life.

That last guy even has the Homelite bar nose kickback protector and he's dropping trees!

I can't seem to find the one I be thinking of,

It was some fella from Kentuckee killing a saw with straight gas?

heck ya know. if it were up to me people would have to take an essential safety coarse before they can legally buy and use a saw. to many idiots almost getting themselves killed.

I know of a few other videos that are quite tardish but you would have to watch all of them. The bloke has a video on how to save old and stale gas, then he uses said gas in 3 different chainsaws with dull chains to cut a tree but does not clue in to why the saws are no longer running! But I have to agree with what many have said and these people are dangerous and scary!

Latest posts

Back