IPL's and manuels for Mc and homeys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superman_36

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i just got in today a stack of illustrated parts list for homelite and McCulloch
i will list them below and if any one needs copies let me know

Thanks
ERIK KING

homelite
ZIP July 1958
7-19
WIZ February 1959
7-21
9-26
4-20
EZ-6
6-22

McCulloch
7-55 service manuel and ipl
5-49 service manuel and ipl
3-25 service manuel and ipl
1-81
4-30A
73 April 1956
73 August 1955
77 February 1957
7-55
99 June 1958
99April 1957
Super 55A

West Bend models 2706 and 2723

You can email a copy of each to Ozflea, he's building a database of IPLs for as many saws as possible.

Too late got them as my collection of IPL'S now totals over 270 of Mc's mighty machines, but thanks for keeping me in mind as many others have.

Although i be interested in the Homelite ones along with the Westbend.

Mc Bob.

I have a few Homelite IPL's. Here is a pic of some of them. I could not get all of them in one stack so there are two stacks that equal over 4 foot in height. I have more but these are the ones that were handy when I took the pic. I have other brands also.

Bill

ozflea said:
Yep makes the old noggin spin a bit, i think i'll just stick to my Mc Stuff.

I done and it took weeks of work.

Mc Bob.

I would like to scan all the Homelite info but as you said Bob it takes a long time. Many people do not understand that. My scanner gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new one. I will scan an email some copies but it does take some time. The pic I posted was just some of the Homelite IPls. I have other Homelite binders as well as the service manuals. As for other brands I have a very similar stack of Husky IPL's. I have basically all Stihl IPL's. I have a very good supply of Pioneer. As for Jonsered, Poulan and Echo I do not have a lot but I do have a few binders.

Bill

Sounding good Bill G, It's amazing how many Homelite IPL's in PDF i have sent out, most mornings i turn on my computer to see at least 2 to 3 requests for IPL's.
And since i don't mind helping out our fellow Chainsaw owner they get a copy.

What you want to do Bill G is like myself but i know it's weeks of work scan and convert the files into PDF's and you can offer them as a CD set to others again it great just to see how many will buy these sets of CD's off you on Ebay.

Mc Bob.

Any homelite or poulan stuff let me know the Ut-# on homelite and model # on poulan. I could post them url like I did with the homie 2100.

The scanning is what takes a great deal of time. At home I have a very slow internet connection so emailing is also very slow. If I get enough scanned and burned to a CD I can email from work which is much faster. Now the real deal is I could find someone at work to scan them for me.

Bill

Homelite Super 2- UT 10617A

Any homelite or poulan stuff let me know the Ut-# on homelite and model # on poulan. I could post them url like I did with the homie 2100.

I know your post here is from 2005 but I thought I would try anyway since I am having great dificulty in finding this illustrated parts list. The saw is a Homelite Super 2 with a UT nummber of 10617 A. I have a IPL number 24983 Rev 1 but it has a date of 6/79 on it. My saw is an early 80's and there are some differences. If you have such an IPL that covers this model I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Rich K. My email is [email protected].

I know your post here is from 2005 but I thought I would try anyway since I am having great dificulty in finding this illustrated parts list. The saw is a Homelite Super 2 with a UT nummber of 10617 A. I have a IPL number 24983 Rev 1 but it has a date of 6/79 on it. My saw is an early 80's and there are some differences. If you have such an IPL that covers this model I would very much appreciate it. Thank you. Rich K. My email is [email protected].

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Hom...s-Manual-For-SUPER-2-Chain-Saw-UT-10617-A.pdf

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Homelite-Parts-Manuals-For-Chain-Saws/

Latest posts

Back