028 stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
have a 028 standard issue no chain break w used oregon bar and almost new stihl chain. 150 for this one,plus whatever darin charges me and of course shipping. i got 2 others one electronic ignition, w chainbreak and one super w the whole package.these will cost more. long as i got one of them .,but there aint no difference in work output
.ill always own one 028,as my primary saw.
the drought is just forcing my hand.
boys i enjoy dickering ,but not on this.
if i cant clear 150 on it,ill keep it or put it on ebay. either way it aint leaving here without at least that.darin ive never done this so modify this if u need to.
best to u all.

hey can do it. 16 inch bars .
age i dont know but she gets my work done fine. got this one from monroe nc
chainsaw shop. guy had them fix it and get it rite. then the guy never came back .
so i got it for the repair cost . or at least thats what they said. slung a chain when i first got it and knocked a hole bout the side of a ladybug in the muffler. this shop is old and has an excellent reputation,as being the best repair shop in town. doesnt have electronic ignition like my othe 2 028s. but it really performs every bit as good. no difference in work production between any ofum. typical 028s ps tiny hole didnt change how it sounds abit. also i wouldnt want one with a longer bar if im buying used as it might mean the saw has been ask the max for most of its life. jmho

Latest posts

Back