• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 350 husky top

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sure what it’s worth if you don’t happen to have an IDplate or oiler I’d really just be worried about shipping and if somewhere along the line if you see me post something that I need and you happen to have it just let me know about it and I’d still pay for it. I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t been on in a while or what but I haven’t gotten many replies about quite a few things I’m after.
I need a 357xp cylinder and top cover as well of course I wouldn’t expect you to trade just for a top cover.
Also always interested in 254,257, and especially 262 builders.
As I said though if you don’t happen to have any of these just keep me in mind down the road and pay the shipping.

I’m ok on the bar cover and brake. Sad to say that I don’t have a 262 in my collection at the moment but I will soon.
Is it just the brake flag, brake itself or a cover that you have?
If it’s the cover let me know what you are wanting for it there is a couple of 261’s on rip bay and market place but they are missing the covers.

Latest posts

Back