372xpw cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordan henson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So I got this here what I'm just going to call a pile at this point, but let me know if this could function regularly again. Like jb, or something or just rebuild and run it? Though I'm pretty sure the previous owner did that exact thing and it was weazier than I am.1000003390.jpg1000003391.jpg

I had no trouble with the 395 or 41 or 272 but those cases were smooth, I guess the picture doesn't really show the beating the sidewall of the bearing housing took not just the putting on the face there. The whole cavity is like that almost.
So if the seal blows a little around the edge, I'm gonna slap some of this stuff i used to use When cargo trailer roof would flex to much and continuously busy the seals, it's good up to 7 or 800 and it never failed me.
At this point I'm just tired of buying these things from"friends" and" they run great" but have less juice than my Diddy dirty lil Chinesium top handle and it's only 25cc
Lol sorry bout that, I appreciate Y'all!

Latest posts

Back