A new chainsaw guy for ArboristSite...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMBetz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Or maybe a chainsaw gal? I know this is WAY off topic, but my lovely bride has let me know that we are expecting our first. I'm going to be a dad!

Congrats! :angel:

A true saw nut, his wife just told him they are having a baby and he gets on the 'puter to tell the guys on AS!!

That`s Great Christian! My son has been this lifes greatest reward for me, but I don`t think it would matter if he had been a she. Russ

Thanks, guys. I had to share the news with my AS buds.

Just got in from cutting the lawn. I wonder how long it'll be until I can sit back in the shade, sipping a cold PBR, and supervise. But I get ahead of myself...

Needless to say, I'm very excited, and a little nervous, too. We go in for the first checkup in two weeks. I suppose that's a little too soon to tell what the flavor is.

Gotta go. Need to dig up the Mattel chainsaw from one of those boxes downstairs.

P.S. Oh yeah. Are junior wood ticks welcome at Clearwater 2003?

Congratulations Christian,I'm happy to say mine are grown and gone yippee LOL
anyhow hear is are newest member

Congratulations!Enjoy the time until the little one arrives,because the first year can test your sleeping ability.Then it just gets better and better!Most don't realize how wonderful kids are until they have their own.Oh, be sure and tell us about your thoughts and feelings in the delivery room.

Mikey,

I'm not sure about the whole delivery room thing. I think I'd rather sit out in the waiting room, if I had my preference. Too many things about the whole process really ceep me out. But, I'm sure I'll end up there, and probably won't be bothered at all.

David,

That's a good looking boy you have. When do you think he'll start running saws with his dad?

and Dennis,

I think it would be best if you tucked that kitty away when we come up next summer. My wife, Lori, has this thing for kittens, especially black ones, and saw the pictures you posted. She'll want to spend the whole weekend playing with Maddawg, and miss all the fun.

I also just learned we have a new kitten here at the farm, Emmit. Apparently, he's been here for weeks, but has been spending most of his time living in the garage curled up inside a roll of carpet I set aside for cutting into pieces for lining the dog crates. I'm not sure who startled whom more last night, when I kicked the roll open to cut off a fresh piece. Nothing like the sight of an unidentified streak of fur, eyes, and claws coming right at you to pucker you up in a hurry, is there?

CB

One more plate?

Congratulations Christian, and its just like Gypo says, "One more plate at the table won't hurt, aye?" Gypo ought to know, with all these women chasing after him.....I'm sure that he has quite a few mouths to feed of his own!! I'd hate to see his monthly grocery bill, lol! Let's see, baby powder, diapers, desitin for diaper rash, burping towels, formula, thermometers, and loads of Gerber baby food, extra laundry, more dishes....so get some gloves so you won't get dish pan hands like Gypo's....Oh yeah, and a few extra condoms so this doesn't happen none too soon again. I just found out that I'm going to be a grandmother for the 6th time!! I wish my 25 year old would find out what causes our great increase in population; maybe I should send her back to school?

I'm sure after all the money spent, all the sleepless nights listening to your wife say, "It's your turn to warm the bottle this time honey!", and not to mention tears caused by finding out that you will be responsible for college tuition, .....after all this, I'm sure you will never regret this new addition, actually the happiest days of your lives, especially when your beloved offspring decides to make you a grandparent 6 times, and they all come to live with you. Good luck to you and your better half. You should probably consult with Gypo to see how he manages to pay for all this; cause he surely isn't getting any help from me, LOL!!

Love Cinnamon Girl

P.S. Gypo's girl:angel:

When it comes down to it, we are all searching for some truth and purpose to life. Being in the delivery room that first time helped me find it.

Blessings to you and your family,
George

Latest posts

Back