A Texas Six Pack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there Fans, how's it goin?
It's me Gyro, you know, the big spinner of yarns?
Well, I'm outa here for as long as Heaven will allow. I'm jumpin in the truck with a Texas Six Pack of Saws and headin it out West, as in hittin the road, somewhat removed from the good ole' days when I just had my thumb and shoes to get me home.
Anyway, I'm leavin on Wed., first stop, Clearwater where I hope to meet Mr. Rotax Robert at the original site of the Clearwater revival at Greffard's saw shop. Dennis needs us to wittle up some furniture for him.
Should be a riot when you put the three of us together. Rotax is bringing his Rotax and I hope he makes it there.
With the housewench riding shotgun (tentitively), I should be there in 5-7 days, its about 2500 miles. I hope to get to the Island as well and see the Walkers in Naniamo.
Hell, maybe I will just run away from home and become a Timber Tramp.
John

Hell, maybe I will just run away from home and become a Timber Tramp.

John, you've allready done that. Sounds like a blast, have a large time and keep us posted!

Man I can't wait, I am leaving on the 13th or 14th at the latest and will be there on that evening....Yeah the Rotax is in route with me as well as a another one or two saws....Just save me a big thick steak Dennis, I am on my way.

Hi Kevin, is that near the Dodge dealer where the Honda dealer is just down the road? The Saulte is 400 miles from here so we may pull thru there around 6pm or so. It would be nice to meet you and take you up on lunch. You will love the housewench if she is with me. Ring my cell at: 905 702 4262. Gotta love that Yellow Birch! Ill be drivin a 97 2500 Ram, two tone Chestnut and Driftwood with headache rack, possibly an 070 as a hood ornament.
John

Hi Robert, I got the fever too! If Dennis will let me cook I will have a choice cut of Buffalo steak for you, done medium well.
aAthough it isnt fair that I volunteer Greffard's hospitality, I dont see any reason not to have an open invitation for everyone.
John

Oh, I get it now, Dennis has flown the coupe with NP and is seeking refuge on the trap line. Well that dont matter, I will still be there to make those renovations to his house, such as the skylight he said he wanted.
Anyway, Im off with a mitfull of floppies and a few saws.
The Facitious Plungecutter

Gypo have a good time but if I find out you have been sleeping with Dennis's Super 930 there is going to be an asskicking :angry:

Gyro, I can`t promise I`ll make love with your house wench but I will feed and water her.
I`ll ring your cell phone.

How ya makin out there? gotter Dunn yet? Hey guys..nope havent flown the coop yet...*No Panties* doesnt get here till Friday...so you may not see me much for a few days...

John, of course you are cooking...and doing the dishes..lol..Robert will be in charge of the bar..and all are welcome!! I will be busy bastardizing their chains so my saws are faster...and as Huskyman said...dont touch my super 930's :D

John,
It doesn't do any good to tell them what color your truck is, as dirty as that pig is!
Maybe you can side swipe a tree on each side after a few beerz to knock some of the dirt off that create...Rick

Keep the beer bottlez flyin'...

What Gyro really means is that he is going to be gone as long as people will have him...it usually only takes two or three days for him to be kicked out of a household...and if anyone wants 2am phone call to hear the roar of a Rotax...or Johnboy praying to the porcelain god...leave your number at the beep..

I have prewarned the neighbors, so I prolly shouldnt be in too much trouble for the noise bylaws...oh well...good thing I have cops for friends too...

I guess it will be a warm up for the Revival in July....I can see my woodpile shaking already:D

He`s still home, I spoke with him at 1700 hrs.
He`s in a dither getting all his kids ready for the trip.

Hi There, as far as headin West, I asked the landlady, the girl next door and the house wench. Looks like Robyn wins out, but the other girls now have sompin to fantasize about.
Hey Rick, you giant galutte, Robyn's not too thrilled about the baby thing. I'll hit you so hard you will think your surrounded.
Thanks for your idea about cleaning the truck, bouncin' off a few stems never hurt anyone, especially when your sportin a gently modified woodsaw.
John

Hey Johnny boy,
Tell Robyn she will get over it after the kid is a few years old. Besides, Grandpa Walt will be more than happy to watch it now & then. Maybe he will even teach it to file chain....Rick

Keep the loggs flying & John's girlfreinds pregnant...

I spoke with him about the same time as Dennis but I could only hear part of the conversation because someone else in the vehicle was yadder`n it`s not lunch, IT`S SUPPER.
Anyway he said they saw a deer on the road and back tracked to kill it for lunch but it got away and all he got was a picture.
They should be here any minute now.
I`ll break a little bread with them and see them on their way up the Trans Canada two track.

Latest posts

Back