A Texas Six Pack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here`s the deer that Gyro wanted to stab with his bar cleaning tool but it got down wind of the house wench and spooked.
With her carrying that baby in her belly she can`t move too quick in the deep snow and when she spooked the deer John about blew up and almost left her on the side of road.

Now it doesn`t end there...

The girl is driving and they`re back in the truck heading north again when the house wench soils her depends.
John is making her wear them because he doesn`t want to interupt his beer drinking while she takes time to relieve herself on the shoulder of the road.
This is the second time so she`s pretty wet and starts complaining a little.
John tells her to pull over and get herself cleaned up and while she`s got her pants down he drives off and leaves her there.
Now along I come and see this ditch witch standing along the roadside holding a chainsaw.
She has just come from a womans shelter, actually it`s just a big snow fort where three or four women spend the winters to keep from freezing to death.
The shelter is full so here she is trying to hitch a ride but nobody will pick her up because she`s pregnant.
Now there`s not much traffic out here, about one vehicle every hour or so and when she sees my truck her face lights right up and I had to stop.
I find out that it`s the house wench and she tells me what happened.
We keep driving and we finally meet up with John at a gas station, I talk him into going for supper where I hope to get things patched up between the two of them.
They end up in a big drunken brawl, break a bunch of stuff in the restaurant, the house wench runs off with the band and John spends the night in jail.
This morning they let him out on a promise to appear and he`s on his way again... but he doesn`t have any money and his truck is out of diesel.
I fill up his tank, he pays me with a couple of rim sprockets and he`s on the road again.
What a great guy!

Last edited:
Timber Tramp and little bit's Canadian Adventure

I hope somebody's wrighting this down. It's got new Jim Carey movie written all over it.:p

All this because of dumb me having to get her pregnant on John's butternut table while he ran to the beer store...Rick :blob2:

Keep the girl's at John house prego...

Well, here we go, only one season barely gone and many beverages imbibed and a few feet of woodchips and its off to the Wild Blue yonder again. This time Robert will be picking me up in Seattle cause he wants to ride his Rotax c/w wheels up to Clearwater. I have any trouble getting over the border? Could someone call there in advance and warn them so I dont get detained? I dont want to end up in a U.S jail again.
Thanks in advance,
John

Have a good trip John!!
Keep us posted on your adventures as you go if you can find a computer and internet service when your out there.
Looking forward to seeing your pics and reading your stories!
Have a good trip!

John, when are you flying into SeaTac?? Take your passport...and you should have no problem at the border...

Once again it looks like we are in for another adventure with Rotax Robert and Gyro boy...as well as a few other arborist members this time...the pics should be interesting..lol....if nothing else....

Hey Dennis, I will be flying into Seattle on the 9th. Robert will meet me at Seatac with a cold beverage and cart me off to the Eagerrr Beaverrr.
I had to apply for a Birth Certificate to get into the U.S., so I drove to Toranta today and realized I didnt have much in regards to my vital statistics, such as how much I weighed at birth or how many times I was circumscribed.
Anyway, I called my Mom and she had all the dope on me, so I have to go back to Toranta again tomorrow after I rousted out my lawyer tonight to be a gaurantor, since it so happens I will be cutting his timber when I come back on the 18th July.
Get the beverages ready, we are very, very thirrrrrrsty.
JD Hotsaw

Hi Kevin, not sure, I wasnt there, it was to hot on Yonge Street to bother even participating, let alone being part of the audience, But I heard there were at least 300,000 gearboxes that attended, being led my Mel Lastman, the Mayor of Toranta.
John

Gyro in a Pride Parade???

Dont even want to know...anyway....got your bbq lined up today Gyroboy...she is 5 feet long...holds up to 50 shish-ka-bobs...and 20 cobs of corn....bring your oven mitts!!

Oh yeah..ya might want to practice some cutting while hanging out at the Eager Beaver...whats her name again??

Gay Pride Day??? Does that mean we can call Gypo the "Rainbow Connection?"
...Rick

Creep on loggin'

Now ya`ll have something to talk about at the reUnion.
:D ...No need to thank me John.
Johnny Rainbow That could be your stage name. :D

Latest posts

Back