Anybody have the Stihl elasto start part number?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I want just the cord, not handle. I know you can get it cause I put one in for a customer but he didn't have a part number.

This is for the 066 sized handles. Its not on my fiche or books.

Jim

Hi Jim, the part # for the Elasto Start rope(4.5mm) for an 066 is 1122-190-2900 and the handle part #(for anyone else who wants it) is 1122-190-3400. These part numbers are also for the 088 Elasto Start. The handle for an MS460 are 1128-190-2900 for the rope(3.5mm) and 1128-190-3400 for the handle. Hope this helps. Russ

Just to add a note. There's nothing particularly special about the rope, the elasto start system is all in the grip. I just use the appropriate sized rope off the bulk rope spool.

rope

I have the elasto start rope in bulk, but there is a difference between it and regular rope. There is a a stop at 2 places on the rope. One is towards the bottom of the handle and the other clicks into the top. This leaves slack in the rope so when the grip stretches, it has room to do so.

Latest posts

Back