bar oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don

I offered him the opportunity to make a profit and start his own retail outlet.
Does he want to make a buck or not?
I dont believe there could be that much of a price variation among Wally World stores.

netree

QUIT SCREWING AROUND

Please dont waist our time with nonsense.There is enough totally worthless posts here already.
Show us a copy of the receipt that you have!

Maybe you are trying for MVP.
Keep posting and you will have the honors of holding that important position,very shorty.

Later
Dan

Please tell us how you really feel

Oh I understand now. It is on clearance , an overstock of items.

All I am trying to declare is it is a great deal but the path you are taking now well diminishes my hopes of what is really happening in your "backwoods".

A clearance item for that price, very believable.

It look like some people around here have a real temper problem.
I really dont see very much truth in your post so why bother us with it.
If it is true just show us the receipt,or maybe this is make believe.
Later
Dan

i read this thread this morning so i packed up my son and raced to wal-mart. i asked the department clerk to help me find the .99 cents gallons of bar and chain oil.".99 cents per gallon?' yes,and i will buy many cases. " i would too. never heard of it" how much a gallon if i buy 40 cases? " i doupt we have 40 cases in stock" oh-well. marty

Marty
I couldn't make it to Wal-Mart,so I sent my wife.I gave her instructions to buy all the store had at those prices,both Bar,Hydraulic oil.Needles to say,she came home empty handed.They told her that it didn't matter how many case I bought,the price would be the same as marked on the items.
As all of us have seen,he has not showed us his receipt or fabricated one.
How many other people actually checked this out at there local stores?
Later
Dan

could be a wally world tard...

I wouldn't doubt that netree got this stuff at those ridiculous prices. His neck of the woods (and mine for that fact. about 30 miles north) is full of morons and retards in disguise as Walmart employees, as inbreeding is outrageously rampant. I can get the Poulan gallon for $2.50 but the quart is $.97. I have seen loads of bargains at the walmart because skippy was too stupid or lazy to use the right sku info. I also have 3 walmarts within a 10 mile radius (no other stores though:confused: ) and what is one price here is a different price there and maybe another at number three. You would think that it is all the same but it appears there may be some local store controls as to what gets priced how probably based on how inventory is moving. Lets not get our panties in bunch because we can't get the cheap stuff.:D

Newfie
I can believe that they make mistakes and mark item incorrectly every now and then.If you look back over some of the posts you will see that he stated that he was using the .97 stuff for 4 years.I dont believe for one minute that the store would mark it that way for a total of 4 years.He also gave us a list of other items at ridiculously low prices.I dont buy the story that they screwed up the prices on all of those items.If it would be just one item,I would say that is was marked incorrectly but not a list of them and certainly not for 4 years running.
I really dont have my panties in a bunch,I call them as I see them and this one is bogus.There is more than enough posts on here to read without the crap.

If by some odd miracle there is such a store up that way that is selling it for that price and you have some proof of it please post the location of the store.I will call them and order a tractor trailer load,will drive from here with a truck,pick up Marty along the way.I am sure he will take half of the truck load if I dont want it.I wanted to stop bye and see him,this will just give me another reason to stop there.
Marty,would you like to test one of my saws?
Later
Dan

Hey Dan,

According to Walmart.com the nearest one to our good buddy's location would be in a place called Ware. The number is (413) 967-0040. It's an outta the way trip for me, kind of that middle of nowhere can't get there from here kind of places compounded by the fact that I live in a middle of nowhere can't get there from here place, so I can't provide ya with eyes on confirmation. If you are driving through Mass, keep your eyes out for lots of people with big ears, pointy heads and no teeth, you'll be in the right neighborhood.:D

I missed the part about buying it for 4 years. Glad your undies aren't in a bunch.:D

Netree, nice updates to your profile.

dan,
i am always interested in good prices. those prices are great.
what saws are you talking about testing? you know i am good to go with anything about saws! i've been know to win a few and sell them back cheap. i am into competition also.
this was a good show. i ended up with the overall this year. marty

Walmart in Los Angeles

Went there over the weekend and found two brands
Pouland at $2.96 a gallon
Tech Brand at $2.44 a gallon.

Saw some Poulan 2 cycle Synthetic oil for $19.95 a gallon?

Sears oil for 54 cents a quart

Sears has oil on sale for 54 cents a quart. Limit 2 cases.
5w30
10w40
SAE30
I think this will be my bar oil for this month!

Latest posts

Back