Big, orange, flea market find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactodd

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Too soon to tell if this was a screaming deal, or if I just paid what it's worth, but I picked this up at the flea market today for way less than $1 a cc.
Here it is in all it's barn find glory, complete with chicken #### and mung...

6 cubes is 6 cubes, and it runs!

DSCF3721.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

Too soon to tell if this was a screaming deal, or if I just paid what it's worth, but I picked this up at the flea market today for way less than $1 a cc.

DSCF3721.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg
Looks just like mine ,minus a little excrement:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: great deal

Anytime you get them for less than a dollar a CC that run, you generally have done well; at least in my findings.
Absolutely.

I think you did fine, even if it didnt run you got a good deal. Those 6 cube Huskys are really bringing some cash these days!

DSCF3721.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

Surely looks like chicken poo, but that doesn't really matter - nice find! :msp_biggrin:

Absolutely.

I think you did fine, even if it didnt run you got a good deal. Those 6 cube Huskys are really bringing some cash these days!

That's what I thought too. It's got several "Farmer fixes" and it certainly won't look much better when I clean it up. But, I got it to be a working saw, not a show queen. Looks to have had a tree dropped on it at some point, and the cylinder cover is broken off along with a few fins on the front of the cylinder. I guess that's when the chain brake went MIA also. Gonna hunt up a 36" bar for it and throw it in the truck.

Oh, I never even tried to haggle on the price. I couldn't get that $75 out of my pocket fast enough! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back