Brand new ECHO cs4910 25$

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakey jake

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my new steal of the year stopped at a resale store not far from home and I seen a bunch of lawn equipment and seen an orange bar cover ( that I thought was a STIHL chainsaw) I says how much for the saw they said 25$ he’ll for that price I said I’ll just tinker with it and learn more 25$ I’ll take it looked at the saw seen it was an echo CS4910 20in bar practically brand new with the manual I said holy **** that’s a great looking saw got it home put some fresh fuel in it 4 pulls fired right up sounded good and powerful I was tickled pink..killed it took it inside and cleaned it up noticed the saw is only a few months old and probably only been used once has still got the blue lithium greese on the throttle rod and around carb area 25$ best saw purchase iv ever made just felt like sharing that with y’all..

Attachments

• IMG_2711.jpeg
    IMG_2711.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2722.jpeg
    IMG_2722.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2719.jpeg
    IMG_2719.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2710.mov
    72.3 MB
If tuned like mine were. Real rich and doggy as came. Open that muffler up in a few mins to get some free flow. Remove inner piece and open front area on deflector. Tune carb.

To keep fines out of carb throat. All you need is a oring as shown.

Attachments

• e501m.jpg
    e501m.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • e501mmd.jpg
    e501mmd.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
  • e501oring.jpg
    e501oring.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
If tuned like mine were. Real rich and doggy as came. Open that muffler up in a few mins to get some free flow. Remove inner piece and open front area on deflector. Tune carb.

To keep fines out of carb throat. All you need is a oring as shown.
Nice I heard the muffler itself is real easy to mod by taking something out I can’t member but mine sounded pretty good haven’t got to test it yet I emailed echo and it was made 4/10/24 literally just a few months old still can’t believe I paid 25$ for it and I’ll definitely be looking into that O ring I also heated the filters clog up on these things often when I got the saw it was caked with saw dust inside a pretty decent amount but the filter looked pretty clean still.. can’t wait to get using it

Attachments

• IMG_2710.mov
    72.3 MB
Nice I heard the muffler itself is real easy to mod by taking something out I can’t member but mine sounded pretty good haven’t got to test it yet
They have a catalytic converter inside. If it's like ones I have modified the cat is a honeycomb shaped tube about 1" in diameter and 1.5" long. You can take it out without opening the muffler but it's easier to heat up the seam with a map gas torch and unfold the crimp with pliers and a slot screwdriver and then just separate the two halves.

Latest posts

Back