Can Pets attend the Clearival?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there, hey Dennis can I bring Creep the Wolverine that I got from Carl? He's pretty much house trained and just eats a bit of road kill, but he's known for attacking Husky saws and their operators when the reaches a certain decibel level.
Just touching base first to see if it's ok.
John

Oh, I almost forgot Robert wanted to try his luck at fly fishing so I built a special pattern for him that I think a Coho salmon may be attracted to. Are the salmon running in the Thompson River during July.
Red, from Scuttlebut Lodge.

John...that little guy looks like he may be too much of a handful...my little wolverine pups are still pretty timid...but they have been trained well......but I am sure we can put yours in the pen if he tries to eat too many Husky lovers....my guys only prey upon stihl users...

the Spring or Chinook salmon run here in August...they are pretty small though...the biggest only being about 55lbs....not anything like our trout...

The Spam deal is the best avatar on the board. Now if I can just find my comeback... It's here someplace; you'll see.

Back