choke lever replacement husqvarna 346xp 353 350 345 340

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like I might have to remove the red plastic kill lever before I can get the blue choke lever out? I’m afraid of breaking stuff, especially the black plastic part that holds both of those ( my particular area of expertise is breaking sh*t). Also quite talented at losing sh*t.

that’s good information. Unfortunately there is no mention of removing a broken choke lever. There’s got to be a million saws with this setup still in use. Surprised I’m the only guy with this Personal problem😥

I sold all my pulled extras for those or I would try to figure it out. I like puzzles sometimes.

Page 17 tells you in service manual.

Choke control – removal 1 Remove the cylinder cover, air filter and stop switch. Disconnect the fuel hose from the carburettor. NOTE! Do not use knurled pliers to disconnect or reconnect the fuel hose. This could damage the hose and lead to leakage or fracture. 2 C A B Disconnect the pushrod from the carburettor by first carefully prising up the spring over the end of the rod, where it connects to the throttle lever (A). Then press the throttle lever forwards (B) while pressing the throttle pushrod backwards (C) and lifting it off the lever. Withdraw the throttle pushrod from the tank and lift it upwards without pulling it through the rubber inlet manifold. Carefully release the carburettor assembly from the right-hand rubber mounting and lift it upwards. 3 Compress the clip that holds the choke control to the carburettor while pulling it out at the same time. Disconnect the choke control from the air filter holder.

Going to upload it here so you can see pics too. @david newbie

Attachments

• W0301004(1).pdf
    2.7 MB
Back