competition classes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tony
Here in Wisconsin the Stocksaw class is the Ms460 each comptitor uses the same saws(provided). Some shows there is an extra stocksaw class the Jonsered 2171(dealer provided)
0 to 5 cu. hotsaw
5 cu.in and up hotsaw.
The 2 hotsaw classes I listed above must have chainsaw origin. cut 10 by 10 pine cants, 3 cuts and then the
Open class hotsaw: rotax, dirt bike motors.
There are no really improved stock or semi modified stocksaw classes but I wish there where in Wisconsin that is.Other states Tony I don't know as what they have for classes. Seth

I run into mostly 5cc and under or 5cc and over....OR... 6cc and under or 6cc and over. The 6cc stuff is mostly on the westcoast. I have heard of though about 3cc and 4cc classes down in the southeast. The smallest class though I believe comes from Ballinafad Ontario and they run a 2cc class and travel all over the Northwest of the great U.S. of EH and stihl win.

So Ballinifad is a big enuf burg to sponsor this NW tour? Must be why i didnt hear about it... Cause i'd yump at the chance to spank that little 2 cc operator with my 335 steelcrushinhusky, or at least hit him with so many licked leaves that he'd think he was salivating again.

Now here is a tight squeeze of a 20 ton piece of timber the likes of which lil lambo can only drool about.

big b*l*s barney

Latest posts

Back