current priceing guide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know of any "pricing guide" like KKb or such for chainsaws. My bet would be to watch ebay for a couple of months and see what saws are going for. Pretty nice looking 024's have been going for about $180. Eyeballed them for awhile, then came to my senses and bought a 346xp. Good luck Tony. ;)

yea thats what i been doin. studying the completed item list.
orion sells a tool blue book. but the chainsaw part of
it didnt seem too complete. still interesting. their the ones u can get an evaluation of a saw on line with.
cost bout 3.50. tho. u can buy the book for 95 bucks. im thinkiing there might be a better book out there tho.later now.

There is a book; It is called the "Grounds maintenance Equipment Blue Book". But it is $52. It is 1 1/2 inches thick, covers most powered equipment.

bluebookvalues.com

I have one here by the computer. If you just need one or two items, I would be glad to look for you.

thanks for the info tony. think after i look it up this may be what ill get . i need one to keep with me, on weekends .do lot o traveling an looking then . thanks again.
edit ,got it ordered bud ,hope theres a lot of chainsaw info in there. thanks again

Last edited:
Does this blue book list differant chainsaw companies model saws and info such as hp and rpm and cubic inch of each model saw? For instance what model stihl would compare with a 340 Husky for CI

thats what im hopeing. by the way just noticed that stihl doesnt have a 40 cc saw listed in the brochure. they go from 35 to 45.
sawyer ,if nobody else can tell u .
ill try an remember when mine gets here.

Back