John's Custom Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am amazed how so many can part with money and/or a saw to a stranger and then be surprised when he lays low. Maybe its me not having an abundance of cash to throw about im not as trusting as some. I think the downfall we are honest folk and expect others to be too, when in reality a lot just wants to make quick easy money and have no conscience. world is full of crooks, dont feed them.
I seen a youtube video where john was saying he had an illness (cant remember what it was) he certainly acted like he did, but you have to know both sides of the story and not fall into the trap of believing someone who knew someone else had a cousin that know someone, you know the score. Find out yourself before running someone down, there could be a genuine reason or just a plain crook.

I am amazed how so many can part with money and/or a saw to a stranger and then be surprised when he lays low. Maybe its me not having an abundance of cash to throw about im not as trusting as some. I think the downfall we are honest folk and expect others to be too, when in reality a lot just wants to make quick easy money and have no conscience. world is full of crooks, dont feed them.
I seen a youtube video where john was saying he had an illness (cant remember what it was) he certainly acted like he did, but you have to know both sides of the story and not fall into the trap of believing someone who knew someone else had a cousin that know someone, you know the score. Find out yourself before running someone down, there could be a genuine reason or just a plain crook.
Google him!

You’re telling me there could be a genuine reason he is keeping people’s saws, taking their money and just flat out ghosting people? Absolutely not man….that is flat out being a piece of **** human being. End up story. Yeah maybe people shouldn’t trust anyone anymore. You would think with a following like that guy has you wouldn’t have to worry about things like this.

You’re telling me there could be a genuine reason he is keeping people’s saws, taking their money and just flat out ghosting people? Absolutely not man….that is flat out being a piece of **** human being. End up story. Yeah maybe people shouldn’t trust anyone anymore. You would think with a following like that guy has you wouldn’t have to worry about things like this.
No, I'm just saying there are two sides to a coin and unless you know yourself you cant always go but what some say. He is not the only one I have seen with similar stories (not mention names, but you'll find them if you look) it's a sad day when you cant trust anyone so please dont go down that road, there are more honest folk than crooks but sadly they do exist and take full advantage when they can. How do you think BlackRock has got so big.

No, I'm just saying there are two sides to a coin and unless you know yourself you cant always go but what some say. He is not the only one I have seen with similar stories (not mention names, but you'll find them if you look) it's a sad day when you cant trust anyone so please dont go down that road, there are more honest folk than crooks but sadly they do exist and take full advantage when they can. How do you think BlackRock has got so big.
Unfortunately that’s the world we live in. Hopefully nobody else gets swindled into it like me and many others.

There were red flags 3-4 years ago on fb groups when he lost his temper from someone commenting on how fast his chips were falling to the ground on a ported saw comparison vid. He sped up his ported vid 25% and someone called him out. Thats when he took his ball and went to YouTube to sheepify the masses.

Seems to me that severe illness is one reason a person can't complete a business deal. However, if he is too sick to do it then unless he is in the hospital a msg back to the people who sent saws and money with the option of getting the saw back with the money or waiting till he feels better is not hard

Latest posts

Back