Darby Log Show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well I am back, after playing hard at the Clearwater Revival, I headed for Darby Montana for a race. This was the first show they had since 1977 and boy it was a good one. They had over 2000 spectators. Everybody wanted me to start my saw in the bar like I did at Clearwater but there were to many cops and I explained the the local marshal whet happened in Canada and he told me that if DID NOT start the saw that he would write me an even bigger ticket. So the fun began.

Last edited:
Robert,,
Nice pics!!!!!
Any idea how may cu.in the H-D hot saw is?
My kinda chain saw, maybe i should put a bar on my 100 incher...

Good work, Bob! Where are the pics from inside the bar? Any Suzies in Montana?

Let's do up this hundred incher as well. Next spring, it'll have a blower on it, too.

Nice looking iron!

Hey, Doug. What happened to the flying boobs? Your current avatar doesn't quite have the same...finesse.

Hi There, I got a bad case of the gloomies. Was chatting with Rotax Robert and be said there were 6+ cube class, stock and piped in Darby. Both Ken and I urged Robert to take my 088KD and Kens 084 piped saw to Darby. As it turned out, both saws would have kicked butt with the Martin chain and taken 250$ for each class. Oh well Robert, lets not sweat it, there'll be more races to run.
Dont get Ole Ken to build you a saw, I want to win all the money lol.
John

Back