Dennis to the Rescue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there, a good friend of mine droped over with his Jonsered 2171. We couldnt understand why the filtre was letting by tons of wood thru, caking the venturi. Anyway, one quick call to our friend Dennis set us straight. Dennis told us thwinter baffle was left in and to take it out. Doug and I cleaned the pump side of the carb and put a new chain and sprocket on. Now he's loggin.
He wants Dennis to build a saw just like mine pictured below.
My 2171 by Den is my favourite wood saw, and guess what? Im going loggin tomorrow.
Thanks Dennis,
Pal,
John

Hi there, Dennis will do your saw up for you. His prices are reasonable and you will have a saw that will kick ass anywhere in your County. Dennis is a Husky and Jonsered dealer, so you are in good hands. Not trying to make claims but I believe Dennis adds 25% hp to his saws and they last longer and run cooler. Try 32:1 on your modified saws and they will thank you for it.
John

Thanks Gypo,

How can I get a hold of him??

Do I just send the muffler or the whole saw??

Did u read my post about chain recomedations??

Hi Stihl Magnum, call Dennis at: 250 674 0043. He should be there now. If not he will call you back. It may be better to send him the powerhead if you want more than muffler work.
John

so there I was....building a new roof on the shop (more room to hang old saws) on a Sunday afternoon When Pink comes out of the house and says "Dennis...theres some creep from Ontario on the phone with a broken Jonsered" It was worth the climb down though, as now the saw is on its way for mods...

Stihl Magnum....email me.. [email protected]

He's still up on the roof

I just talked to Dennis, and he's Stihl up on the roof as we speak. His brother Damon answered the phone and handed it to the man himself, while he was up'dere. The problem with Canadian roofing is not getting the shingles up dere, but keeping the beer from falling off an 8 pitch.

Well Doug its funny you said that...cause after I dropped the first beer i tied the rest in...but we are just about finished all the siding..needed a few last peices of Jmold to clean it up...

and you thought the beer exploded when Diane hit it with axe...shoulda seen it from 40 feet hitting the ground..lol...

Oh well...another project for the year just about done...next is the house roof.....

Back