Do not know if they are hot saws or not...but I like them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good and for the age they have a behaviour that I much rather like than some newer ones...Ie ,,,my other macs start much easly than a new Husky 446...not to mention the X torq is not my cup of tea

As in heavy, no/garbage av and crappy air filtration? I like my old saws as much or more then the next guy, but wouldn't be cutting with them on a daily basis, nor calling half of them "hot". At least the pm800 has a decent following and parts availability, the solo is just a shelf queen when something goes wrong with it. Cool saw, but not popular.

As in heavy, no/garbage av and crappy air filtration? I like my old saws as much or more then the next guy, but wouldn't be cutting with them on a daily basis, nor calling half of them "hot". At least the pm800 has a decent following and parts availability, the solo is just a shelf queen when something goes wrong with it. Cool saw, but not popular.
Where I live you find parts when you find another mac. I was missing a handle bar insert,,,,20€ bought a new PM700...

Im not a pro...neither I cut daily but my choice always goes to old macs, they are reliable and fun to use not to mention no one bothers me while im cutting wood. ,,,they are perfectly loud

Latest posts

Back