electric brush cutters 2024

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abs111999

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am in the market for a small but robust electric brush cutter that can run a metal blade ...for 1inch softwood...only needs to run about 25 min on a charge and doesn't need to telescope way outfit can be short maybe 30 inches or longer and not a heavy beast.....I have the dewalt 20V grass trimmer and I think it is good for grass. but its not a brush cutter at all. I see the M18 Milwaukee with the harness and it will cut with a metal trim-blade...thats getting closer to what I want. I don't need a pro rig and I won't buy anymore gasoline equipment.I know there hasn't been a lot to impress in the last few years but 2024 and later ,its time for success in this genre. I know its coming. There is Stihl,Huskq, Echo and at least 5 others.... what can do what I want and has a good harness like the Milwaukee??.... there must be something now....

The Stih FSA 135 isn't too bad. They also have a heavier looking FSA 200 that might be more like a true brishcutter. I wouldn't hesitate to put a saw blade on the FSA135 since it's rated to handle the brush knife. Battery life is decent with the AP500s--maybe 45 minutes on level 2 using a string head.

Back