First day one the JOB!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Talk about a rough first day on the job.I think someone oughta give this guy some felling lessons..

Later Rob....

Last edited:
guy must be smiling to keep from crying . or mabe it was his buddies truck.:D
now thats what u call a real buddy
cause i dont see any bruses or bullet holes.:)

That second pics is a beaut, and on a community outrech volunteer page....oh my.

cross handed, bent over, holding front handle like it is a hairbrush, smiling, no leg, eye, ear, face or head PPE...

what did i miss?

Originally posted by rbtree
That second pics is a beaut, and on a community outrech volunteer page....oh my.

cross handed, bent over, holding front handle like it is a hairbrush, smiling, no leg, eye, ear, face or head PPE...

what did i miss?

How about two other people too close to a running chainsaw? And baggy shirt waiting to get caught on the chain?Other than that, I think you got them all. :p

What about cutting too close to the tip? On a log that size, I'd want it close to the saw body.

Looks like the chain brake is engaged on that ?? 029 ?? by the looks of the gap between the hood and brake hand guard. The "limp" right wrist looks like that saw will jump right out of her? hands.

Jeff

staged . u cant see the individual teeth on a saw in cut. i can see each cutter as if its sayin cheese. least i cant .

On my screen I can see every tooth. What I don't see are any chips flying, and why would she be holding the saw into a completed cut....which leads me to ask where is the other end of the log?

That girl is looking at a first class ticket to a frontal labotamy Stihl style!

Latest posts

Back