• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold going to get sorted out and listed later

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Much more will be coming, but this is what I have cleared off the shelf for now.
61? Crankcase with two piece ignition. No spark that I can see. Spins free and smooth. Has the clutch and oil pump still on it.
55 crankcase spins but needs cleaned out. Has the spike and chain guide but no clutch or oil pump.
142 case and tank. Scored on intake side. No clutch or oil pump.
Pre 268 mag gas tank. Think it is from the 61 but I'm not positive.
36 recoil dirty but will clean nicely.
140 recoil. Works. Not sure if it has a few extra holes or if it came like that.
335 clutch cover/ brake. Works and looks good.
555 top covers. Both are pretty nice and not all scratched or cracked.
The top cover on the far right I have no clue what it fits but it's there and doesn't look half bad.

Then the 235 in the box. Is a parts donor. It is mostly complete but missing enough to be a parts machine.

Anybody interested in the parts lot for $125 + the ride? And how about $25 + the ride on the 235 stuff?

If you do not want everything. Make me a offer for the part or pieces you would like.

Steven

20160712_110315.jpg
20160712_110540.jpg

The saw crank case that has the two piece ignition. I have assumed it was a 61. But could it be a early 266? The tag is missing so how would one positively identify it? I want to make sure it is what it is know what I mean.

Steven

Back