Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forget, Do we sharpen our chain first, then practice? Or do we practice, Then sharpen our chain? I think the stress is more than I can handle....

I think I've already repeated that a few times already. The saw dust is knee deep behind my garage. The girlfriend thinks I'm crazy:dizzy:

I forget, Do we sharpen our chain first, then practice? Or do we practice, Then sharpen our chain? I think the stress is more than I can handle....

Your weekend should probably involve practicing flagging down the bartender...

I'm trying to decide if I'm actually gonna bring a saw, or just watch the festivities and heckle the contestants!

I may have to sit inside and drink white russians with Jon....
We'll let the boys run the saws...

That's sounding better & better the closer it gets!! Here's another teaser for Levi.... I could always sell him one if he don't win!!!!

vytamyna.jpg

Whoops, I just noticed those were from the fair!!! Not much for trophys at Tdawgs unless you really thirsty or hungry!

Last edited:
Pretty neat looking mill Scott. But will it cut frozen logs?:dizzy:

If the bands right it'll cut frozen logs no problem. Band are just about an art from what I've learned of them so far. Is that an Armstrong sharpener that came with it?

Me and Sarah just got in from the shop, been filing chains and playing with saws since about 10am. My fingers are sore. From holding the file that is.:msp_w00t:

Back