Gyrotrax??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Out of the blue (I have a blue mail box) I got a CD from this company GyroMax or GyroTrax something like that of this bada$$ landclearing machine. It has a flail type cutting head that looks like it will go through anything. The guy on the cd talks about how he was sent to FL to help fight a fire in the everglades and was taking down 100' cypress trees with this machine and it completely shreds them into much on the ground, no windrows or piles anywhere. Sweet machine!! Any of you guys use one of these? No indication of price.
Greg

Gyroboy

I've heard of those things, but they're real expensive. When I want to clear some serious woods up at my place at the lake, I just call up Gypo Logger (Gyroboy) and have him come down and go nuts with his saws. He's also one bada$$ landclearing machine and a helluva lot cheaper than a Gyrotrax. A typical 4 day Gyroboy "rental" would only cost about $100 for food, $300 for long distance phone calls and $800 for Budweiser. A real bargain, comparatively speaking.

:alien:

Doug,

Re. that Gyroboy fella expenses, I can understand the 100.00 for the food, i can understand the 800.00 for the Bud but sure don't understand the 300.00 for the phone as he can't be working when he's yacking on the phone.
If he stop yacking he would get the job done faster therefore you would only be paying $50.00 for the food and $400.00 for the Bud, that is incredible savings. :eek: :blob2:

Hey Lobo,
Part of the problem is that Gypo would be on the phone with me talking about genetics and interactive people scenarios like we're talking about right now as I'm on the phone with him. You're right about 50% of his phone time, however as he'd be on the phone to Washington with one hand and sawing with the other. I guess in cases like this, John would wish that he was born with three hands instead of two, but I also hear he's into chainsaw frottage big time.

Last edited:
:)

When did Gyroboy pick up a Johnsey.

Now he really is moving up in the world ! :dizzy:

Back