Happy B- Day Huskyman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday
Huskyman
Seth

Husky...I mean Jonseredman...Happy B-day!!!!

-*singing*...(you know this aint gonna sound good..).."after 8 rounds with Hose Cuervo...I lost count and started counting again...One round with Hose Cuervo..!!"

You guys have me all choked up:cry:

Thanks for the kind words. I didnt get any presents today because I celebrated it with my family last week. Otto I wanted a 395XP but I needed some go fast car parts much worse so they had priority.

Next year all I am going to do is give my wife a piece of paper with Ken Dunn's phone number on it, and maybe Art's too:laugh:

Kind of neat watching the post count go up. Thanks Electrolux man, Happy birthday. I am likely older than you.
If I spend a couple of days at posting a few thousand posts,
can I become an Arboristsite GOD?
Spike

happy birthday huskymaN AN FISH. WELL ANOTHER YR OLDER . NO WAIT THAT DIDNT COME OUT RITE:) GLAD U MAde another one.
this aint my computer and shes switching from caps to small case on her on. :confused:edit noticed the switches are after i use a . so probably operator error.:)

Once I realized that I was late to the party I decided to be really late to keep the well wishes coming in longer. Here`s to ya Huskyman, and many more! Russ

Wow, go up north to cut wood and come back and its somebodies birthday and I almost missed it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSKYMAN

Latest posts

Back