Hello from Germany

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bavarianguy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself.
As a long time reader i decided to finally sing up on arboristsite.

I always liked to come on arboristsite for the huge amount of information here.

About me there is nothing special to say, i come from southern Germany, state of Bavaria.
Working full time in the Metal Industry, at home i have some Forest land which i take care of myself with a logging specific winch Tractor and another Tractor with a log trailer with crane.
I have a soft spot for Husqvarna chainsaws, as most of us in the Bavarian forests have, since we have mostly spruce to cut and sell. We like the husky saws for this kind of wood, but for sure there is also much stihl.

I must admit since i am a native German, english is not my first language, but i hope it is understandable.:surprised3:

Greetings

Hello everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself.
As a long time reader i decided to finally sing up on arboristsite.

I always liked to come on arboristsite for the huge amount of information here.

About me there is nothing special to say, i come from southern Germany, state of Bavaria.
Working full time in the Metal Industry, at home i have some Forest land which i take care of myself with a logging specific winch Tractor and another Tractor with a log trailer with crane.
I have a soft spot for Husqvarna chainsaws, as most of us in the Bavarian forests have, since we have mostly spruce to cut and sell. We like the husky saws for this kind of wood, but for sure there is also much stihl.

I must admit since i am a native German, english is not my first language, but i hope it is understandable.:surprised3:

Greetings
Welcome aboard.

Spent 2 years in your neck of the woods. Loved it. Bus drivers smelled like sin but the Volksmarsch’s were a lot of fun. Welcome to AS. You guys know how to keep your forests clean, your metal sharp, and your women pretty. Speaking of, if you run across a good deal on an early model puma waidblatt, pm me please, I’m in the market for one.

Guten Tag, neighbour ;).

I often look for saws and parts on Kleinanzeigen, there's lots and lots of interesting stuff, but prices tend to be quite high... Have found a good deal here and there, though.

Guten Tag:)

if you are looking for new Husqvarna or Stihl Chainsaws, you are welcome to contact me anytime.
New models and also such timeless classics as 3120xp, 272xp, 61, 353 and 365 special. Everything new in the Box for sure.
I can deliver them for good, reasonable prices troughout whole Europe.

Best Regards

Nice, I'll keep that in mind!
Do you have parts on offer too? Especially Stihl parts tend to be ridiculously expensive, Bartsparts has quite some good (NOS) stuff but shipping prices are sometimes really high and the way they work isn't exaclty 'transparent'...

Unfortunately no parts, only whole saws.
With the stihl parts it is the same here in Germay, and Husqvarna too anyway.

BR

Back