• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Homelite 35SL (Homelite 360 Terry, ON)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altatim

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Good condition 35SL that I picked up a while ago. Saw is in excellent shape and was stored in a case for most of its life by the PO. All the rubber components seem to be nice and pliable and I got the saw started without a problem and it seemed to run and idle just fine. Compression is a little low at about 118psi but when I looked through the spark plug hole it didn't look bad. The starter badge has been replaced with a SuperMini badge but I can't find another 35SL badge anywhere. The paint looks awesome in person and everything about it says that it was taken care of. Aside from a bit of dust there wasn't even any dust/chips jammed into the thing.
Looking to trade this saw for a good running Stihl 026/MS260 but I'm open to other options.
IMG_5907.jpgIMG_5906.jpgIMG_5905.jpgIMG_5904.jpgIMG_5908.jpgIMG_5910.jpgIMG_5909.jpgIMG_5758.jpg

Latest posts

Back