• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite Super XL Automatic (NE Ohio Pickup only)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaugh

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have this Homelite Super XL Automatic, very casually tried getting it running, I think I replaced the fuel line, bought to a new air filter and I think I rebuilt the carb, but I can't really remember. I never tested compression, but pulling on rope suggests it is not really bad. If I recall I got it to fire a few times but it didn't really want to run. Could be something very simple (or not), but I have other saws and the reality is I don't need this one, and don't have the time to mess with it. I was going to put it on the curb, but I would rather have someone who has an interest in old saws have it so I'm posting here. I don't really want to mess around with shipping, so I will say local pickup only. I'm asking 40$, I'm assuming that would be a deal (let me know me know if that is an off base price); I just want to see it go to a good home. Send me a PM

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0256.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0252.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0251.jpeg