How large a fuel line is needed for 85cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is all installed with the line to the carb.

attachment.php

The fuel filter will lay flat on the bottom now and move around pretty well this way.

attachment.php

As you can see the OEM filter has a 3/16" barb on it but look at the tiny hole in it. A 1/8" drill bit would not go through it.

attachment.php

Bob, think you can make anymore of these threaded fittings? I'm betting a few other guys around here would like some as well. Might make a few bucks!

Looks real good Mark,.. Pioneer also used similar fittings on their horizontal engine saws, of course they are also NLA. Maybe Bob can make up enough to get you through all your saws.
Thanks for posting the results and the picts, we all like picts.

Pioneerguy600

Looks real good Mark,.. Pioneer also used similar fittings on their horizontal engine saws, of course they are also NLA. Maybe Bob can make up enough to get you through all your saws.
Thanks for posting the results and the picts, we all like picts.

Pioneerguy600

Jerry, you know off hand what Pioneer models used these? I thought my 1074 had something like that but I know it didn't have the 3/16" end on it.

Fittings like that would be useful on some Homelite and McCulloch saws too. I'd be interested in a few if somebody repops them, or finds an OEM/NOS source...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back