Husky 2100 part needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you saw gurus have a 2100 piston/ ring set or know where I might find a set? It must be the old thin ringed set.

I've checked with KD, dozerdan, and Mike Rupley and a few others so far, no luck. I believe it is becoming a rather rare item.

The Pioneer P60/61/62 thin rings are a bit larger, but should be close enough to end gap to the right size, or Mc 75/100 kart motor rings should be right on. Good Luck Jon

Thanks John, but I need the piston too.

Tell your bro I have a frame and a good headlight for that Kawy 500. Still looking for rubber...

When its together, you could really cut some timber !!!

Or chariots, as in Ben Hur

Hey, Rodger I'll let you know when I have to many pistons but I think I've got the only new one around these parts. Always got a search going for rare racing parts. Later Jon

Hit here,
Its Lil Leroy, posting from British Columbia.
Wow, what a cornucopeia of Husky 2100 tin ring piston saws I have discovered here! B.C is just dirty, filthy with these saws and they are ALL MINE, so eat your hearts out!
I found at least 150 is various shape from fried to as new, and I havent even put a dent in them! So keep your grubby lil hands outa B.C. and off my 2100 - 2101 Huskys.
I'll have 5000 of em when I'm thru.
Gypo

Latest posts

Back