• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 365 Special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husky 365 Special. The saw is a strong runner, cuts and oils well but it can be hard to start. Might just be a carb kit, but I haven't bothered checking. It's all oem outside of gaskets/seals, and the only thing that might be a concern is the muffler mod points right at what you're cutting. The pto side case half had the upper screw fall out along with a large piece of the case while my brother was bucking firewood with it so I swapped the case half a few months back. While I was in there I installed new FAG bearings and a Hyway gasket/seal kit. Note: this is the variant with an intake boot, not an intake block.

I'd like to get $400 + the ride for it, but I'm open to offers.

IMG_6411.jpegIMG_6412.jpegIMG_6413.jpegIMG_6414.jpegIMG_6415.jpegIMG_6416.jpeg

Seems like a good deal, hot time of year to sell a saw, wait till the leaves start changing, this will be gone.

Up for sale is a Husky 365 Special. The saw is a strong runner, cuts and oils well but it can be hard to start. Might just be a carb kit, but I haven't bothered checking. It's all oem outside of gaskets/seals, and the only thing that might be a concern is the muffler mod points right at what you're cutting. The pto side case half had the upper screw fall out along with a large piece of the case while my brother was bucking firewood with it so I swapped the case half a few months back. While I was in there I installed new FAG bearings and a Hyway gasket/seal kit. Note: this is the variant with an intake boot, not an intake block.

I'd like to get $400 + the ride for it, but I'm open to offers.

View attachment 1154745View attachment 1154746View attachment 1154747View attachment 1154748View attachment 1154749View attachment 1154750
New to the site and the 365... has the decomp button always been in that exact spot... even on the 2020 and newer models? I'm asking because I have somebody trying to sell me a super clean looking 2020 model and I'm trying to verify it's all legit... Thanks!

New to the site and the 365... has the decomp button always been in that exact spot... even on the 2020 and newer models? I'm asking because I have somebody trying to sell me a super clean looking 2020 model and I'm trying to verify it's all legit... Thanks!
No, the earlier saws had the decompression on the side, the X-torq saws have it on the top.

Back