Husky 41

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Any one have one of these saws? and if so how has it been? are there any problems with it. Im getting one, it was cheap. So im not into it alot but just wondered what kind of rep they had.

I used those several years ago when I worked for a local city. One of my first experiences running Huskys. We ran 20" bars on them, decent saws. Probably similar in power to an 028 I would guess. Ours didn't see a lot of use, we ran the dog poop out of our Poulan Super25's and stepped up to the 044 for bigger logs.

thanks for the info treeclimber. I bought the saw off ebay, someone has cut the top back no big deal, and it has a crack in the bar cover, anyone know who would carry parts for these saws. wouldnt mind getting a bar cover that wasnt cracked.

A 41 is 40.0 cc. 028's came in many different models, between 43 to 51.4 cc. Most 028's are quite a bit more saw than the 41. I have a 44, with 44 cc's. A nice saw, but not a pro saw.

Back