• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark71GTX

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I picked up a 2100 just before Christmas (Merry Christmas to me!) but when I tore it down, the cylinder is shot (bah humbug!). The plating is missing on over 20% of the bore and much of the missing plating is around ports. I realize these are not piled up in corners of every saw bench. I don't mind having to clean up some transfer as long as there is still plating underneath it and the cylinder is not all grooved to death. Let me know what you have and a price, or what you are looking for - I may just have it...

A great seller over on Facebook in the chainsaw group has a oem new top end and a used top end for sale his name is Justin Lofstrom give that name a search he lives in Canada and I have bought lots off him he is top notch seller !!!

I read a thread here where another member is getting in touch with him for some parts for his 2100 or 2101. He lives in Canada too I believe. I just requested to join the chainsaws group on Facebook. We will see how that goes. Thank you for the heads up. As long as this thread says want to buy, I am still looking though!

Spoke with Justin and as of now both top ends are available !! He told me I can broadcast his phone number if you would like ....

Back