Husqvarna fall sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneyMeadowMaple

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
How long does the fall sale go on? I have a 562xp on order, he has gotten 572’s and up and 550’s in but his 562’s haven’t arrived. I am worried I will miss out on the sale.

The sale/promotion for the battery stuff I am looking at is until Nov 2. They are out of the bli300 batteries so those orders won't go through. Or I have to go through a dealer as well. Kind of confusing. text help also said the deadline has been extended. Do chat help even if the end result is that something is unavailable they do text back and forth.

How long does the fall sale go on? I have a 562xp on order, he has gotten 572’s and up and 550’s in but his 562’s haven’t arrived. I am worried I will miss out on the sale.
I just bought a 562XP Mark II for regular price 10 days ago. Asked the dealer if Husky would ever do another sale and he acted like he'd never heard of such a thing. Dirtbag dealer cost me $130.

I just bought a 562XP Mark II for regular price 10 days ago. Asked the dealer if Husky would ever do another sale and he acted like he'd never heard of such a thing. Dirtbag dealer cost me $130.
The Husqvarna site says its “participating dealers” is it possible your dealer isn’t a participant? I am a Generac dealer and there are some promotions I am not eligible to offer. It really ticks me off, but some companies do that to their dealers.

Back