I finally did an acceptable carving.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PaulRogerNilsson

PaulRogerNilsson

ArboristSite Lurker
Chainsaw wielding 13 yearold in what Country do you Live ? I know here in Sweden we have to have turned 18 to even be educated in collage on work with chainsaw and brushcutters , neet work it must be hard ? I never made anything with the saw except felling trees and brushing out the myriards on the plantagon .

Im glad that you have some Sawsafechaps on you ! I could have lost a leg if i didnt have my sawsafe pants on me years Ago i never tripped again with an running saw thats for sure .
Some eyegear would perhaps fo the trick just to be safe ? Yellow glasses perfekt för contrast work .Dirt cheap too
Regards Paul-Roger -Sweden

user 188535

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Chainsaw wielding 13 yearold in what Country do you Live ? I know here in Sweden we have to have turned 18 to even be educated in collage on work with chainsaw and brushcutters , neet work it must be hard ? I never made anything with the saw except felling trees and brushing out the myriards on the plantagon .

Im glad that you have some Sawsafechaps on you ! I could have lost a leg if i didnt have my sawsafe pants on me years Ago i never tripped again with an running saw thats for sure .
Some eyegear would perhaps fo the trick just to be safe ? Yellow glasses perfekt för contrast work .Dirt cheap too
Regards Paul-Roger -Sweden
I do wear safety-rated Pit Viper sunglasses when using power tools. I also use brush cutters with clearing saw attachments to clear brush and saplings.