I Think I Mastered Hand Sharpening

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey 440,

Shouldn't you be out in the woods? How ya make any money sitting at your keyboard?

And to Mad professor,

If you think the tiger lady is a turn-off, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I don't call names, so you're going to have to fiqure it out.

Now try to master hand filing square ground chain. That will make you feel like its your first time all over again.
Speaking of first times I wonder if shes ever done any "filing"...

Hey 440,

Shouldn't you be out in the woods? How ya make any money sitting at your keyboard?

And to Mad professor,

If you think the tiger lady is a turn-off, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I don't call names, so you're going to have to fiqure it out.

Its called a rainout....you might go out in the down pour...but im not....but yes if it wasnt raining i would still be in the woods...whats it concern you anyway what i do today?....are you gonna write my paycheck?.....:msp_wink::laugh:

Its called a rainout....you might go out in the down pour...but im not....but yes if it wasnt raining i would still be in the woods...whats it concern you anyway what i do today?....are you gonna write my paycheck?.....:msp_wink::laugh:

Who do I make it out to?

Paul Bunyon?

This place is lame,

I'm going to the Arcola pull with the Boys, have fun.

I just can't imagine any man not liking Vida. I mean damn, I have one or two extra toes I would give up for a dose of that medicine. :msp_wub:

I just can't imagine any man not liking Vida. I mean damn, I have one or two extra toes I would give up for a dose of that medicine. :msp_wub:

I'd see your extra toes and up you my left one for that :blob2:

Back