I Think I Need Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi there, I think I need to seek physiciatric help. Chainsaws seem to occupy a large part of my life. Could this be because I am 48 and single?
Still rarin to go!

seek prof. help

John I think you need help for sure so send me all your saws and after your well I'll send them back LOL

Don't think so lowly of yourself Gypo. I have an Uncle; I think he is 48 or 49 who still lives a home with my Grandma. So, don't feel so bad.

O, I agree with Hard Wood if you really must someone will surely take care of your saws for you while you recuperate :)

Hi confused, I think I have it figured out, I am just between bushes thats all.
Theres a girl down the road that is known as the chainsaw lesbian. I visited her with an 090 and 41" bar. This is true, and I got along with her but she wouldnt accept my invitation to supper. I offered her 12000 for 24 big stems as she has a big bush, however no bites.
Oh well, It was her loss, I never did like her Makita she had cutely tugged beside the woodstove.
Woodfibre Challenged

Hi There, I just inspired myself, I am going to see the Chainsaw Lesbian again. She's a proffesional comedian and I think I could supply some subject matter for her. She calls her place, " Wits End".
I dont get out often,
Yukon John

12000 what? monopoly money? if thats what you use your hint of giving dennis 350 is spot on! otherwise i will run out of hundreds lol..:D i like monopoly...i sure hope dennis gets my saw soon so i can get some of my moneys worth - lol

Last edited:
John, as far as women and chainsaws go you only have a problem when "Both upside down and in the Dark, you can't tell the two apart". Thus endth the lesson!

John, John, John - count your blessings - being 48 and single is a wonderful thing. I am 52 and single, and if my current 066 using girlfriend doesn't get off the marriage kick, then I won't even have a girlfriend. That is to say, I will have the opportunity to find a new one. New is always better.

Your CSL reminds me of a woman I worked with sawing wood after Hurricane Fran - she was way butch, her saw was bigger than mine (ouch!), but she didn't have endurance. I borrowed her saw and spent the rest of the day sawing while she went, well heck, I don't know what the heck she went and did. Darn sure wasn't cookin' my supper! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Back to pushing the limits of polical incorrectness...

John, its ok to be as old as you are and single...I do hear though, if you are having problems..there are some support groups out there..."Chainsaws Anonymous" or something like that..

I am now 30, and single..well maybe not single after this weekend..lol...I met a girl named "nopanties". John, Otto, you remember her..she is a sweetheart...:D

anyway, Otto, your saw is on the operating table as we speak..It should be done quite soon....

Customs just phoned me this morning, and my pipe for my 2171 from Ken is at the border :blob2: :blob2: I cant wait!!

This bug of "tuning" saws has reached greater extents than I ever thought possible...my 75 yo grandfather brought me a saw this morning he wants me to build...a 2171..."for cutting trees off the road when out hunting" Where will it stop?

I think I will be buried with mine...

Dear John:

I promise while your away at the loony bin I'll take good care of your saws for you. They will have good company and make new friends with my 75 saws. UPS or Fedex is fine by me. :D

Hi Dennis, really sorry to hear your so busy. I just had a request for 18 modified 357's. Oh well, I guess I will just send them off to Johnny Walker. I got a Silvey Razur sharp grinder from Eric that need a bit of work so Johns father will smarten it up for me. Now I can grind my own square chain!
Dennis, you better do a nice job on my 346 or I will come out there and plunge a skylight in your roof with a Dunnulated 346XP.
I am sorry I am missing the chainsaw throw in Dawson City.
Been there, but Havent Dunn That.

:D i dont think you guys will find any help on this site..lmao i can analyse your phychological profiles though if you send me your saws and tell you what all needs to be fixed after im done;)

PS. john - youre a square grinding sob:D im really getting jealous now....

Louis Greffard

Hello dennis,
Looks like it runs in the family. Talked to your granddad friday while you were at the husky school in vancouver, He knows alot about chainsaws, anyway the conservation must have got him fired up.he sounds a lot like yukon john. first he'll need uncle art's racing chain, then it will be ,Dennis , cant you give this saw just a little more exhaust and transfers?., its just not quite fast enough.You had better be careful dennis, he don't want that 2171 Jonsered to cut trees off the road. He's got a lot more experience than us so he'll probably out cut us all at the clearwater revival. O and he will probably want that pipe on his 2171

ken kdhotsaw

yeah - dennis give my saw a little more exhaust and transfers too so i can keep up with the big boys!!! lol - just kidding you already know what you are doing - i would like our baby to go for a while as it does really have to do firewood cutting occasionally - lol

i would be very excited to bring my redneck a__ to a revival of any sort! anybody wanna invite me - i will put on the chain the right way round i promise....

PS. just remember - i can learn a lot more from you than you can learn from me:blob2:

Last edited:
Otto, of course you are always welcome, and dont forget to bring your wife, then she will have to talk to me...lmao...and as long as you promise not to cut yourself...or go running down teh streets at 2am cutting down the neighbors trees....

Ken, yeah, my dad (granddad) does know his old saws...I haveo build his cylinder for him tomorrow evening after I finish up Ottos saw...and there is no way he is getting his hands on my pipe...lol...but I am sure he will want it...

John, send them 357's this way...Ken will come up for vacation with his wife and help me out...or should I say...I will help him...lol..but on another note...I was thinking of skylights in my kitchen....hmmm....a "dunnulated" light....

thank you for the gracious offer dennis:) as you remember youre always welcome here in the land of toothless people - we can have a lot of fun here with saws and smokeless guns...:D

OK...I am fed up now...my granddad just called and asked me if he could bring his poulan weedeater over for some "tuning" says he is expecting some serious weeds this year...what Have I done???

Speaking of dinner....I am off to my buffalo steak:)

Back