I Think I Need Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have entered the capitalist nightmare - you will never have time to spend all the money you earn...lol

Take two aspirins with a bottle of Jack Daniels and turn over. :laugh:

Hi Huskyman, I eventually did, I was just cutting in some ears, cause I was using a 25" bar, but thanks for the advice anyway.
Gypo

Gypo, know what your feeling, was married once loong time ago, both kids growed up and left, she left along time before that , and all i had was chainsaws, logging, and abit of drinkin, Then i went out and found myself a young gal and got started all over again, now its family life, chainsaws, logging and alot of drinkin.

Gypo, How old are them pictures? We got warm enough for the sun to melt a little snow today, and you're out havin' fun in the sun...in shirtsleeves.

OSHA gave him a lot of heat for the pics from Doug's house, so now he is going to post a series of safe sawing pics. Instead of glasses he uses a hockey mask

Gypo,

No need to feel down and out about it. Consider yourself lucky. To a timber cutter your saw is like a dog is to most people, a faithful companion! Women in our lives only try to keep us out of the woods, and I think we all know what becomes of that!

Treemanclint

Back